Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Book Experiences: The Good & the Bad

So, I know all of us have had those experience involving books. I know for sure that there were only two roads that could my experience could have taken. The good way or the bad way. Sometimes these just irritate me till I want to slap something or literally make my day a miracle. Anyway, here is a list of the experiences that could be listed as tragic or magical (book words, don't judge).

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13717831/?claim=7h9gzqnv7na">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

THE GOOD:

My ship just kissed and now I am dying of happiness


I am left alone to spend hours upon hours reading
No one bothers me so I can freely yell at my book
The bad guy was defeated (bet you didn't see that coming huh?)
The girl chooses the guy I liked
I love a book so much a laugh and randomly cuss at the air in my room (alone, always)
The heroine is a girl

THE BAD:

The guy i'm rooting for acts like an asshole (is a jerk, picks another girl, treats the girl like crap.) At this point my mood goes like this...



I drop my book

I zone out for a few seconds and have to reread the page from the top
My mom walk in on an *cough* uncomfortable scene.
Someone asks me what my book is about while I'm reading a really interesting part. I mean...


Someone picks up my book and turns to the last page to annoy me
Someone spoils the book


__________________________________________________________

What experiences have you had? Share and Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment