Friday, March 6, 2015

Favorite Quote Friday #1

Favorite Quote Friday is a meme hosted at We The Trilogy. Every Friday we talk about a quote that means a great deal to us. 

 Hello everyone, Arenite here! Today I will be taking about a quote from the book, Fahrenheit 451. The book was quite inspirational and I thought that I would share my favorite quote from it with all of you guys. 

Quote: “The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.” 

This quote is truly magical, if put in the simplest terms. The quote explains what we as readers often feel while reading. This is something that I might want to have tattooed on my arm. Just kidding, I am not as daring as Rin. Nonetheless, I still love this quote.   


                                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment