Thursday, March 26, 2015

Book Update - The Girl From the Well








Title: The Girl From the Well
Author: Rin Chupeco

Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

Publishing on: August 5th, 2014





A dead girl walks the streets. She hunts murderers. Child killers, much like the man who threw her body down a well three hundred years ago. And when a strange boy bearing stranger tattoos moves into the neighborhood so, she discovers, does something else. And soon both will be drawn into the world of eerie doll rituals and dark Shinto exorcisms that will take them from American suburbia to the remote valleys and shrines of Aomori, Japan. Because the boy has a terrifying secret - one that would just kill to get out.

       Hello guys! Arenite here! So today, I am not going to do a review because I have not had time to actually finish the book. I was extremely busy with school stuff and I only managed to read a bit of the book. I am just going to do a update, which means that this blog post will be like a journal for my feelings about this book. So far, the book is starting to really creep me out, which is a good thing because not many horror/paranormal books make me feel like that. I would think that the main character, is a good person as she kills of the murders of dead children, but I feel like that it is not going to be this was and she will turn into a villain. To prove my point further, she meets this dude that she really likes and I feel like she might do something wrong or the boy might convince her to do something wrong. Even though she is dead and the boy is alive. The boy is probably one of those "special" people that are able to see her, as someone did in the beginning and they completely freaked out. I mean I would too if I saw a ghost in the middle of the street. Thats about what I read so far (I know right, pretty sad).

No comments:

Post a Comment